South Asian American LGBTQ History (in progress)
- Trikone was founded in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1986. The California Digital Newspaper Collection's archives of the Bay Area Reporter covers snippets of Trikone/Trikon's early history, including many events of the 1980-1990s. One notable Berkeley connection: Trikon [the initial name of the group] was slated to participate in a gay men's conference at the Pacific Center in Berkeley n 1987.
- Wikipedia's Timeline of South Asian and diasporic LGBT history is increasingly comprehensive, and based on the 2006 and 2013 DesiQ timelines
- The 2006 Desi Queer Datebook timeline was developed for the 2006 DesiQ conference. It covers about 136 years of South Asian and South Asian American LGBTQ history. Download a PDF copy.
- Participants at the 2013 DesiQ conference created a shared history timeline
Local histories (in progress)
- Trikone founded 1986
- Shamakami (sp?) organizer in Berkeley in 1980s?, published out of San Francisco for some time
- History of DesiQ conferences and related gatherings, including Sri Lankan queer gathering in Berkeley
- Khush Berkeley founded around 2011